It’s Sami again and I know you’ve seen my previous two posts talking about me being an affiliate with Charlotte Russe and Revolution! I am so excited to announce I am expanding and now an affiliate to some companies you may know or recognize:
- Bare Minerals
- BCBG Max Azria
- Organic to Green
- 7 For All Mankind
- BCB Generation
I am so excited to be announcing this and will soon be announcing this on my Instagram as well as Youtube so be on the lookout for that!
Shop these amazing companies using the links below for special discounts/promotions!
There’s all the links and if I do get more affiliate-ships with other companies I will post new pages regarding them.
I hope you all enjoy the deals and steals!
- The Complicated Fashion xoxo
I am recently an affiliate with Revolution! Revolution sells through their very own website but also sold through Ulta Beauty!
I have a link for you all to use to access their website!
They have such a good sale going on so stock up!
-The Complicated Fashion xoxo
I am very excited that I can announce that I am an affiliate with Charlotte Russe!
I am so excited because I really love their clothes, and their shorts especially are my ride or die… !
If you use the link below, this will get you BOGO $12.50 Denim and Shorts!!!!
You’re welcome, now go stock up!!!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram- @spbeauty323 and share your looks!
-The Complicated Fashion xoxo
It’s that stressful time of year again, where we all struggle with what to get our loved ones for the holiday season. This is also the weekend of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, and this year more stores and manufacturers are steering more online when it comes to their deals.
I have decided to take it upon myself to compile as many money saving deals into a list as I can to help you, my wonderful readers. Note that I may get wording wrong, it is always best to double check the store’s website to make sure the sale is still on!
1. 50% off sitewide sale on ElfCosmetics.com
I don’t know when this sale ends, but I love elf anyways because it’s quality makeup at affordable prices, and the fact they are having 50% off sitewide makes it even more fun! The only exclusions is anything marked “NEW” which you will have to pay full price on. I bought 17 items that would usually cost me $49-$50, for $29.00! On top of this deal, you get free shipping if you spend $25 or more. This sitewide sale only works if you buy $30 or more worth of products. To get this sale price, you must use code CELEBRATE at checkout!
2. Buy an iPhone get an iPhone at Target.
This deal started Thursday night and goes until Saturday 11/25. The type of deal says it all- buy an iphone, get an iphone free! I know what I’ll be doing on Saturday, what about you? Visit your local Target for more information.
3. Entire Store Buy 3 Get 3 Free at Bath and Body Works.
Again, I don’t know when this special ends, but on bath and body works’ website and in store it says you can buy three and get three free! There are exclusions to this amazing deal. Make sure to check their website for more information.
4. Free Black Friday Tote Bag and Mini Bag at Victoria’s Secret
With a $75 purchase at Victoria’s Secret, you can score a free Black Friday tote bag and mini bag duo! Use code FridayPair at checkout, this deal does exclude clearance items. Another deal happening at Victoria’s Secret is getting free shopping on purchases $50 or more and getting $20 off of purchases of $125 and more.
5. $15 Beauty Gifts at Sephora
This deal only lasts while supplies do, but as of this morning on Black Friday, there are items, mostly bundles for $15! Brands ranging from Lancome to Benefit, Tarte, and much more! Make sure to go and save some money on beauty favorites!
I have been MIA from this blog, not only because I am busy with school but also with my slowly growing YouTube channel, (spbeauty323 on YouTube) and also and working on my new original pop-culture inspired apparel business. I have been really wanting to write on this blog, but not sure what to write about. After thinking, I finally got an idea.
I don’t remember if I have talked about this on my blog, but I did discuss it on my YouTube channel several times. A few months ago, or in July, we were in the Emergency Room because my younger sister broke her leg. I checked my business email to see an email that I thought would never happen! I got an email offering me a personalized discount code, to provide to my readers, subscribers and followers on all my social media accounts. I was ecstatic, and now I am a partner of 5 amazing companies that all have something unique to them.
Now if you are reading this page, something caught your eye, and it might be wondering how I got partnered, and personally I have no idea how I did it because I have less than 100 followers on Instagram and on YouTube, yet companies find me. Here are some things I did, that you can do to get partnered with small companies just like I did.
- Make a Business email- This one doesn’t sound like anything out of the ordinary, but if you are starting a serious career, such as an artist, company, blog, etc. It is suggested you make a business email, which I did, originally I used the business email for my blog, but now that I have a growing YouTube channel, I created a new business for spbeauty323. However, make a business email using your name and/or your stage name, and it is crucial that you include ‘business’ or ‘biz’ in the email address. Another helpful tip is to make it a short address, and easy to remember.
- Promote your Craft- Even though I have barely 50 followers on Instagram, I do attract a lot of traffic- most of the time. If you are an aspiring makeup/fashion influencer, make sure to post a lot of photos and videos showing your makeup skills on yourself and other people, showcase your talent, and don’t forget to use hashtags that are relevant. Hashtags are your friend in making your name.
- Get in Contact- It doesn’t hurt to contact small businesses that are starting out, just ask them about possibly becoming a partner for them, and if they are starting out, chances are they’ll say yes, because it’s as good for them as it is for you. I definitely kept in contact with some amazing people at amazing companies, just be polite and tell them about yourself and what your goal is.
- Showcase Your Favorite Products- Showcasing your favorite products help, it also gets the attention of those companies, because they see more people liking their products. The more attention you get, especially if they repost your photos/videos.
- Create Content- This one is pretty obvious, but you’ve seen creators posting photos of their makeup products on top of all white furniture right? Even if you aren’t a beauty guru and are interested in being an influencer in a different path, this is still helpful, because it lets you be creative even if you are just showing products in a certain lay out, you can blast your favorite music to get some inspiration, and stage your own photoshoot, just make sure you don’t get shadows in your pictures, because that has happened to me.
There you guys go, I hope this post helps! I really want to give a shoutout to my 5 partners! Mikasa Beauty, Waiiola, For Earth For All, Jolie Beauty, Sand Cloud Towels!
Use my codes:
Use my code SamiPolzien25 for 25% off your entire order at https://www.mikasabeauty.com !
Use my code SamiPo25 for 25% off your entire order at https://www.sandcloudtowels.com
Use my code SamiP15 for 15% off on all orders at https://www.forearthforall.com/
Use my code Sami323 for 10% off on all your orders at https://www.waiiola.com
Use my code Spbeauty323 for 10% off your order at https://www.jolie-beauty.co.uk/
Thank you guys for sticking with this blog, I will do my best to post more, at least once a week!
Thank you all for reading and I hope this entry helped you if you are looking for partnership in small companies.
For blog business inquiries please email email@example.com
For YouTube inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for reading,
– The Complicated Fashion xoxo
This post, is the first since I have come back from my hiatus. This post is not fashion/beauty related, and is more serious, to which deserves to be handled with respect, and appropriateness.
This morning I woke up to see the tragedy that is now known as the Las Vegas Shooting. It occurred at Las Vegas outside of Mandalay Bay, on October 1st at night.
It is heartbreaking watching the news, and having to write this. Las Vegas has always been a place that families go to, to experience first times, to gamble, and be the Disneyland for adults. To see this tragedy occur with 59 deaths and counting, is devastating and heartbreaking.
If you live anywhere near Las Vegas, we all encourage you to find a place where you can donate blood to those in need. If you live in other parts of the United States, or in other countries and want to help in any way, please donate what ever you can to the official Las Vegas Victim’s Fund here: Las Vegas Victim Fund’s Go Fund Me
Let’s end terror, together. Please spread happiness and love, and also please help these victims in any way you can.
-The Complicated Fashion
I am back, I am so sorry I keep leaving this blog hanging, I am working on my YouTube a lot lately because I have been trying to make some money being a creator, and have lost ideas for this blog. But I am back, and I am actually in the process of making a new blog onto other platforms as well, including weebly, to make myself look even more professional.
I wanted to fill you guys in on some things that have been happening including me becoming a social ambassador for five amazing brands! Waiiola, Jolie Beauty UK, Mikasa Beauty, For Earth For All, and Sand Cloud. I have created a new business email for my youtube channel so if you want to sponsor a video or talk business with me for my channel, email email@example.com , if you want to talk business for this blog email firstname.lastname@example.org .
I feel bad that I have ditched this blog, because I do still have a strong love for this blog because this is where I got my start in the beauty and fashion world, even though I have a long way to go.
I also did create a new blog on weebly made strictly for makeup only, and I am trying to go onto other platforms so I can try to make some income for myself and my family, but I will still post on wordpress as much as I can.
-The Complicated Fashion