Today I decided to write about this one hack I saw online that can help you with any occasion. I decided to write about broken nails because lately it’s been a trend to wear acrylic nails, so I figured it’ll be helpful for you guys to know about this hack.
Broken Fingernail? Follow these steps!
- Medium fine buffer the nail that is broken, do not rip the broken part off!
- Take some regular nail glue and apply some right around and on the tear.
- Next, just take a tiny piece of mesh or other stretchy material and use a tweezer to apply it on top of the tear.
- Using the tweezers, apply the material on top of the glue which should be on top of the tear.
- Apply more nail glue on top of the material, don’t be afraid of using too much.
- After the glue is dried completely, buff the material into shape with your fingernail.
- Next, using the same file you’ve been using to buff, file down the edges of your nail that may be sharp.
- Gently buff the material more until it starts to be smooth.
- The piece should be totally smooth and if it isn’t keep buffing it.
- After you’re done buffering, rinse the finger gently to help remove nail shavings that may be stuck in the material.
- Add a layer of nail glue on top and let it air dry.
- Buffer everything smooth and let the nail glue dry.
- After everything’s dry you’re safe to apply the top coat of nail polish and then paint them like always and no one will be able to know that your nail broke!
It is a short post today, I am sorry about that! I hope you guys do find this helpful. Make sure to give this post a big like and comment if you have any suggestions for future posts. If you have any questions or messages for me directly, use the contact page here on the blog, or email me below and I will do my best to respond quickly!
My social things:
Thank you guys.
Let’s spread positivity together!
-The Complicated Fashion