I decided to do more DIY posts because there always new ideas in my brain. Lately the trend is to wear different colored lipsticks and glittery everything. Combining those two ideas I came up with this DIY.
This craft is super easy and simple. The things you will need:
- A brand new EOS lip balm- can be any flavor, but preferably use their traditional lip balm (the egg shaped ones)
- Mixing bowl (any size)
- Lipstick (don’t use a high-end brand one, just go to the dollar store and pick one out)
- Loose glitter
- Pressed glitter
- A spoon or spatula to mix it with
- The first thing you’re going to do is take a knife or a fork and scrape the EOS lip balm product out and into a bowl. Please try to get all of the product, this way the container can be usable for your new product.
- Next take 1/3 of the lip balm out of the bowl and you can save it and put it in a smaller container so it doesn’t go to waste.
- Take your lipstick (can be any color) and push the product all the way out and take a knife or a fork and cut the product and drop it into the bowl.
- Add the desired amount of loose glitter.
- Add the desired amount of pressed glitter.
- Then start mixing the product together, once it becomes a paste, put the bowl into the microwave for maybe 10 seconds.
- Once it is out it should be in a liquid state.
- Next, take your empty eos container and flip the center piece (the center piece looks like a wheel).
- Next carefully scoop/pour the new product into the old eos container and clean up the edges using a Q-Tip. Note that this will not look dome shaped until after the refrigerator process.
- Take the container and put into the fridge for about an hour, you can leave it in longer.
- Once it is after the desired amount of time it is ready for use!
I hope you guys like this tutorial, If you did make sure to like this post! If you guys have any ideas for future DIYs or topics for new posts, please fill out the ‘contact us’ form or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org <—- you can also send us fan mail (letters, nothing physical) or if you have an interest for advertisements/sponsorship opportunities. All spam/hate/joke emails will be deleted and unread!
Make sure to subscribe to the blog if you haven’t already, so you can be notified when we post a new entry. If you don’t have an email or don’t want to subscribe, we post a new entry every Wednesday and Friday!
~The Complicated Fashion