Welcome to today’s blog post, I’m going to try to post a new blog two times a week so then I can try to get more readers and followers.
Today I decided to teach you guys how to make eyeshadow using three things; coconut oil, crayons and a microwave. You also need a spoon and a bowl and a container to put the finished product in.
If you don’t have a microwave you can light a candle and hold the bowl of product above the candle, that way the product can melt.
You will need a box of crayons (preferably non toxic) that way the product won’t hurt you as bad if it gets in your eye, nose or mouth. I recommend RoseArt or Crayola or another big name art brand. This is a good time not to trust small-name brands. Next you will need coconut oil or vegetable oil. I used coconut oil for mine and it seemed to work out.
- First you will need to pick out a color from the crayon box. I’ve heard that if you have metallic crayons those show up way more pigmented than a regular crayon.
- You will need to unwrap the crayon. I cut the crayon into small parts and was able to get the wrapper off easier that way, but it still took a good 5 minutes.
- Next you will take a spoon and scoop as much coconut oil in the bowl depending on how much crayons are in the bowl.
- Next you will put the bowl of product into the microwave for about 3 minutes on the high power.
- Once the three minutes is over, the bowl will be somewhat hot so if you can’t tolerate heat, have someone help you with this step.
- Once the product is out, take the spoon and stir the additional chunks together that way the entire product is liquid.
- Next find a container that you’ll be storing this product in.
- Pour the product into the container and seal that container.
- Put the container into the fridge and let it cool for about a half hour.
Note that once the product is out of the fridge, you might have to warm it up a little bit to let it get a little creamy for you to use. mine was in the fridge for about 20 minutes and I used it and it had very little color. So I put it in the microwave for 7 seconds on high powder and it got a little more product on my finger. It shouldn’t turn to liquid however.
Now you have your own eyeshadow! I hope you guys liked this tutorial, make sure to share your pictures with us on Instagram @complicatedfashionblog !
Also make sure to subscribe to this blog and also contact us if you have any questions, comments, concerns or inquiries!
Thank you guys so much!