This is another tutorial for Thanksgiving! Before I get too deep in this topic, no, this tutorial doesn’t involve drawing turkeys on your face, unless you want to get super festive- I’m sure you can find a tutorial on that on YouTube.
This one is just a casual and fun makeup tutorial, you can wear it any day and any where.
Here are the things you’ll need:
- Gel Primer
- Acne Treatment (only if you usually wear this)
- Face Moisturizer
- Foundation or BB Cream
- Red/Orange/Brown eyeshadow (any color is find as long as it’s a fall tone)
- Red/nude lipstick/gloss/stain
- Brown eyebrow pencil/gel (optional)
- Brown or Black eyeliner
Now, the procedures:
- Apply your acne treatment and wait for the treatment to soak in. If you do not use acne treatment, skip this step.
- Once your treatment has soaked in, apply your face lotion so your face isn’t dry and cracked.
- Wait for the face lotion to soak in.
- Apply gel primer so your pores will close.
- Apply your foundation, BB cream and concealer like you normally would.
- After the fifth step, your face shouldn’t have red spots anywhere, if there still is red make sure to add a little more concealer.
- While you wait for your face to dry, work on filling in your eyebrows. If you don’t normally fill in your eyebrows, ignore this step.
- Take your eyeshadow brush and apply whichever fall colored eyeshadow that you want and apply it from your waterline all the way up until your almost at your eyebrow.
- Once your eyes look even, depending on which fall-color that you chose, use either a brown or black eyeliner. If you chose brown, go with black liner. If you chose different colors you can pick whichever ones.
- Apply many coats of mascara, I would say you can use falsies, but this should look really natural.
- Apply a light brush to your cheeks so you have a little color but not a lot.
- Then apply highlighter to wherever on your face that you want it.
- To finish off this look, apply a nude or red lipstick or stain to your lips.
- Of course make sure you don’t smudge and you’re done!
I hope every one of my readers have a wonderful turkey day on Thursday! I will be posting more on this blog as well as my other blog (bookblog323). I will be posting new items to our Teespring webstore. We will have some holiday-inspired items. Make sure to stay tuned for our announcement post for our Black Friday discount code!
I wish everyone a fun-turkey filled Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday!
If you want to be in the know when we post new entries, make sure to follow our blog below and you will be notified via email when we post!
~The Complicated Fashion