It’s the fall time officially!
If you haven’t read my last post and if you would like to, just scroll down or go back to the blog’s homepage to check it out. Today I wanted to give you guys a simple makeup look that is perfect for school, work, parties, anywhere you want. It’s supposed to look like you have no makeup on, just keep that in mind.
The things you’ll need:
- Nude eyeshadow
- Eyelid primer (optional)
- Nude lipstick/stain/crayon
- Gel Primer (should be clear)
- If you wear any kind of acne creme (Proactive, X-Out, Benzoyl Peroxide, etc.) apply that, if you don’t wear this, then skip this.
- If you have gel primer, it should be a clear gel, just apply that all over your face so the makeup doesn’t get in your pores.
- Once your primer is on, apply some concealer on your trouble spots, your under-eyes, and wherever else you feel like you need it. Remember not too much!
- Once your face is done, find an eyeshadow pallet that has nude colors, and find a tone that is as close to yours as possible and apply that on your eye lids.
- Then apply only a few coats of mascara so it doesn’t look like you have anything on.
- To finish this look off, you’ll need a lip product that is as close to your natural lip color as possible and just apply it to your lips.
- Make sure there are no unblended concealer spots on your face, and once you’ve done that, you’re done!
You should look like you aren’t wearing any makeup! I hope you enjoy this simple tutorial, it was very fun to write. If you have any recommendations, make sure to comment them or comment on our posts on our instagram: @thecomplicatedfashionblog!
To be notified when we post next, subscribe via wordpress account or enter your email in!
As always, thank you for reading and subscribing,
~The Complicated Fashion