Hello my readers!
Since I was backed up yesterday, I am posting twice today! If you missed out on my new post that I just posted, just check it out on the bottom of this post. I did a tutorial teaching you guys how to transform your eyes to makeup that is inspired by the mysterious cat- The Cheshire Cat.
Since I have done a lot of Disney and Superhero inspired makeup, I haven’t really focused on music yet! So now I am deciding to do a makeup inspired by a singer who I am pretty sure you know who she is- Melanie Martinez!
If you don’t know who she is, she is a singer who competed on The Voice, a singing reality show, but sadly didn’t win. Since then, she’s released a ton of songs. One of her most popular is a track called “Crybaby.”
I will post the link to her VEVO channel so if you haven’t heard of who she is, you can check her out and maybe become a fan! This makeup is super fun and simple to do, so enjoy and let’s get started!
Things you’ll need:
- Eyelid primer
- Black eyeliner
- Dark blue eyeliner
- Light blue eyeshadow
- White eyeliner
- Light pink or lavender eyeshadow
- Sponge applicators
- Mascara and/or false eyelashes
- Prime your eyelids so this way the eyeshadow will stay on.
- Take your eyeshadow brush and just apply some light pink eyeshadow all over your eye. If you don’t have light pink eyeshadow, use a lavender color.
- So now, both your lids are all nice and pink or purple.
- Just line your eyes like normal and add a slight wing.
- On the center of your wing, draw a teardrop outline using a dark blue eyeliner.
- Now use a sponge applicator or an eyeshadow brush and fill in the teardrop with a light blue eyeshadow.
- Now your teardrop is filled with blue, take a white eyeliner and just draw one small curved line towards the top and side so it looks like its glistening.
- If you’re using false eyelashes, just apply those and if you are not using falsies, just apply mascara to finish your makeup.
Now you’re done and you should look like Crybaby! This makeup is very simple and I hope you guys enjoyed this! I was listening to the Crybaby album while writing this entry.
Click here to check out Melanie’s music: https://www.youtube.com/user/Melmartinezx3
I will write another post tomorrow so stay tuned. If you haven’t already and would like to be a subscriber, just enter your email below if you do not have a WordPress account. If you do have a wordpress account, just subscribe that way! This way you will be notified whenever I post something new!
Thank you guys for reading and make sure to share this blog! I love getting new readers and subscribers. I am so happy with the responses this blog has been getting. Thank you to my readers and subscribers.
~The Complicated Fashion