Welcome back to the Complicated Fashion! I was supposed to post this yesterday but once again life has caused me to back up and not have time. However, this is being published now.
Today’s eye makeup is inspired by the animated adaptation of Alice In Wonderland. There has been so many different versions of the movie as well as the character we are focusing on today which is the mysterious but loved Cheshire Cat.
In the Disney cartoon, he was purple and pink, Tim Burton’s version he was gray and blue. I think this makeup you can do it casually with any color combo. So, let’s teach you guys how to do this makeup!
Things you’ll need:
- Hot Pink eyeshadow
- Dark Purple eyeshadow
- White eyeshadow
- Baby Pink eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- White eyeliner
- Eye glitter (optional)
- Eyelash glue (optional)
- False eyelashes (optional)
- Sponge Applicators
- Eyelid Primer
- Prime your eyes so the eyeshadow can stay onto your lids better.
- On the tip of a sponge applicator, make a line using hot pink eyeshadow from the middle of your eye to where you would normally do a wing, but get the line close to your waterline.
- Fill in the other half of the line you just made with a dark purple going towards your inner corner of your eye.
- Using your eyeshadow brush or a different applicator, dip it in the white shadow again and apply the shadow from the inner corner of your eye to almost the part of your eye where you will normally apply your wing. Make sure this white goes over the pink so the two shadows don’t overlap.
- Using another applicator or a side of an already used applicator, apply purple to the crease on your lid.
- Going back to the white area you just made, on your brush add some baby pink shadow and make a slight wing. Your shadow should give kind of an ombre affect.
- On top of the purple you applied to your crease, just apply some hot pink right above your crease.
- Make sure this makeup goes almost up to your eyebrow.
- Line your lower waterline with a white eyeliner.
- Take purple eyeshadow and just apply it on your under-eye from your inner corner out to where your pink wing is. Your purple line and your pink line should meet in a wing.
- Now take a purple eyeliner and line your upper waterline.
- If you are using falsies, you would apply them now followed by a few coats of mascara. If you are not using false eyelashes, just apply as many coats of mascara as you want.
- If you would like to use the eye glitter and eye glue to make your makeup more sparkly, make sure you have pink and/or purple glitter that is the same tone as the shadow you already used.
- Just brush on some glue and apply the glitter wherever you want on your makeup.
And you are done!
I know there is a lot of reading to do but I did my best to make the steps that are difficult easier to read and absorb. Writing about makeup is so much fun! I am definitely going to miss this whole writing a new post everyday!
I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog, I really take my time to come up with good posts and good ideas to share with you guys. I really appreciate all the likes and the subscribers that this blog has gained. Thank you to all my subscribers as well as my readers.
Don’t be afraid to share this blog with your friends and family. I appreciate any readers and new followers!
So if you liked this blog and want to read more, just subscribe below to be notified whenever we post something new!
~The Complicated Fashion