Welcome to another eye makeup post. I would’ve posted this yesterday but you know I got backed up if you read my previous post. This post I am going to teach you guys how to do another inspired eye makeup look inspired from pop culture. This figure is Alice from Alice In Wonderland. Although I think this can also be Elsa inspired eye makeup since the colors are identical. This look is very simple so please enjoy!
Things you’ll need:
- Sponge Applicators
- White Eyeshadow
- Lighter Blue Eyeshadow
- Turquoise or royal blue eyeshadow
- Black Liquid Eyeliner
- White Eyeliner (can be liquid or a pencil)
- Mascara (Use two or more different brands, it works better.)
- False Eyelashes (Optional)
- Eyelash glue
- Blue or white glitter
- Eyelid Primer
Procedures for this makeup:
- Prime your eyelids, so the shadow stays in places and really sticks to your eyelid. It’s perfectly okay if you don’t have any primer.
- Next you’re going to start by taking some white eyeshadow and applying it on your actual lid. Make sure your lids are all white because the white really does add something to this look.
- On a different sponge applicator, take the lighter blue shadow and apply it to the tip and draw a line right above where the white ends.
- Take the darker blue on another applicator and go over that light blue line, so it looks nicer and it looks layered.
- Take some white eyeliner and line your lower waterline.
- Then take your black liquid eyeliner and line the top waterline and do a wing if you want, don’t make the wing too big, but make a small gentle one.
- Line your lower eye and make sure the black goes under the white line.
- If you are using falsies, just apply those, if you aren’t skip this step.
- Take your two mascaras and apply two coats of each. The reason why I like using multiple is because one is to just get all the lashes but the other is for making the lashes look longer.
- Take some eyelash glue and just apply it above the blue shadow so it’s closer to your brow, and take some body or eye glitter and just sprinkle some on the glue and on your brows if you would like.
That’s all you have to do for this makeup tutorial! Super easy right? I think this can be an Elsa or an Alice tutorial, whichever one you want, I guess.
Make sure to subscribe if you want to be notified every time we post a new entry, or if you have a WordPress account just subscribe that way.
Make sure to follow us on instagram: @complicatedfashionblog ! Trend #ComplicatedFashionBlog and we will like your posts if they’re fashion related!
Thank you guys for reading!
~The Complicated Fashion