Photo courtesy of @KikiMakeup on tumblr. Found this picture on google images.
Riddle me this! I would put a riddle but I got nothing. Maybe with this makeup you’ll come up with good riddles!
This makeup looks really complicated but can be done! Just, we won’t use the contacts, but you can.
What you’ll need:
- Green eyeshadow (any light green tone)
- Purple eyeshadow (light purple)
- eyelash glue
- purple glitter
- black liquid eyeliner
- green mascara
- eyeshadow brush
- Take your eyeshadow brush and put some purple eyeshadow on your eyelid itself, make sure there’s none of your skin showing!
- Take your eye glue and put some on over the purple makeup on your lid and sprinkle some purple glitter to get that shimmer.
- Carefully take your liquid eyeliner and just put it on with a wing like in the picture above.
- Take your green eyeshadow and put it on your eye from where the purple is up to your eyebrow. Make sure it’s bright!
- Now, this was the step that I had trouble on, carefully take your eyeliner and draw question marks on the green part of your eye. I only did one row of them, but if you’re talented or up for the challenge, go for it!
- Now we’re almost done. Put some purple eyeshadow underneath your eye.
- Put some black mascara in your top lashes and some green on the bottom
Now you’re all done with the contact-free riddler look!
Want more tutorials like this? Enter your email address in the subscribe box below and you will be notified every time I update!
Want to be featured? Instagram your pictures of your riddler inspired makeup with the hashtag ‘#riddlercomplicatedfashion’ and you will be featured!
~The Complicated Fashion