Featured Image is not my picture, just found it on google images.
Ah, another Batman villain tutorial! This one is fairly easy and you can get these supplies anywhere! Now, here’s how you can be Poison Ivy.
What you’ll need:
- green eyeshadow (any tone, as long as it’s not super dark)
- red eyeliner
- black eyeliner
- eyeshadow brush
- eye glue (can be bought with false eyelashes)
- green glitter
- red glitter
- We should start with the eyeliner right? On the top of your eye, outline your eye with black eyeliner, and on the bottom with red eyeliner. Do a small wing if desired.
- Get your eyeshadow brush and get your solid green eyeshadow and coat it all over the top of your eye so it’s the tone you want it to be.
- Put a tiny amount of glue on the top of your eye and sprinkle some green glitter over the glue.
- Repeat step 3 but with red glitter.
- Put several coats of mascara on to make your lashes bold.
- If you want to get super fancy, you can carefully draw a leaf at the edge of your eyeliner wing to make it more like Poison Ivy!
Now, you’re all done with your Poison Ivy makeup! Interested in more villain tutorials? Enter your email address at the bottom of this page in the subscribe box and you will be notified for more badness!
Want to be featured? Post pictures of your Poison Ivy inspired eye makeup on instagram with the hashtag ‘#PosionComplicatedFashion’ and we will feature you!
~The Complicated Fashion