This is another diy idea from the youtuber RCLBEAUTY101. The featured picture is her finished bubble gum lipstick products. As you can see, she did make several different ones and I actually love this idea! It’s very inexpensive and it looks pretty good when it’s finished!
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 pieces of double bubble bubblegum (pink colored)
Empty eos/lipstick containers
1 Cotton Swab
- Pick out two pieces of double bubble bubblegum (pink colored) and put it in a bowl.
- Put a scoop of Vaseline in the bowl as well.
- Drop about 7 droplets of food coloring into the mixture.
- Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds on high setting.
- The mixture should be a little liquid, mash the bubblegum pieces up more with a spoon and put it back in the microwave.
- Put it in for another 30 seconds on the same setting.
- Stir the liquid some more
- Get your empty Eos or lipstick container and make sure it’s fully empty!
- Scoop some liquid and put it into the container until it’s full.
- Take a cotton swab and clean the edges of the container.
- Cap the container up and put it in the freezer for 5 minutes
- Test it out!
There you go! Your directions on how to make your very own lipstick out of bubblegum! If you like this, subscribe to me and put your email in to be added to my mailing list!