Some of these hacks are some I found online and some of these I have just figured out myself. So here is a list about cool beauty/fashion hacks that will be useful in life!
- The Backless Dress- Have you ever bought a dress that has a cutout or something in the back and if you wear a normal bra, the clasp will show through? Well, this is how to take care of it: Go to a discount store where you can get a bra for cheap and so the cups in the front, genius right? You don’t need to do this if the dress has a built-in bra already in it.
- Folding Delicate Lingerie- This one I found off the internet. So the first thing you do is take the delicate lingerie piece and fold it in half so the cups are together. 2.) fold the bottom of the lingerie to be the same width as the cups. 3.) Roll the bottom up 4.) put the bottom of the item in the cup. Problem solved!
- Natural Stain Remover- All you need is a lemon. Cut it in half and lay your clothing item flat on a counter or other flat surface, then just squirt some lemon juice on the stain! Bottled lemon juice might work, I’ll need to test that out.
- Wrinkle Remover- Don’t have an iron? Just toss the wrinkled item in the dryer with an ice cube!
- Long-lasting Lipstick- This is a easy hack, and doesn’t take much time at all! First just fill in with some lipstick with a brush. 2.) apply some powder. 3.) put more lipstick on using a brush over the powder.
- DIY Lip Balm- Take some Crayons and melt them, and add coconut oil in the mix, then freeze it. Simple, right?
- Secret to Brighter Nails- Take some vaseline on a cotton swab and put some along your finger nails, then paint them like you normally would, enjoy the difference!
- Fade Dark Spots- grate some potatoes- yes, potatoes and put them on some gauze and apply that to where your dark spots are!
- Natural Nair- This is cheaper than Nair: for 1 week, rub 2 tbsps of coffee grinds mixed with 1 tsp of baking soda. Rub the mixture where you don’t want hair.
- Smooth Legs- Shave like you normally would, but use some olive oil/sugar and rub it along your legs then shave again!
I hope you guys liked this entry. It was fun and I am going to have to test these hacks. Make sure to comment if you tried one of these! Subscribe by entering your email down below to be notified when I post next!
~The Complicated Fashion